Vitamin D is needed by the body for both physical and mental health, but is best known for keeping bones and muscles strong and growing properly. Vitamin D deficiency can be related to other conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and certain cancers, so it’s important to make sure you’ve got enough in your body.
Check whether you have adequate Vitamin D levels with our Essential Health Check Test, which tests for 19 different health markers including Vitamin D.
- Key Ingredients: Vitamin D3 (from Lanolin) (as Cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU, pure cold pressed olive oil. Softgel consists of gelatin, glycerin, and water
- Free of sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, barley, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, egg and dairy products
- No preservatives, artificial colours or artificial flavours
- Take one softgel per day
- Food supplements should be used as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Further support provided by our friendly Customer Service Team
This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. This food supplement is distributed by Bigvits, a third-party company that specialises in food supplements. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions in relation to the purchase of any third-party products from YorkTest. YorkTest acts as a reseller only of any supplements and vitamins.