Access our exclusive practitioner benefits
Working with YorkTest Laboratories is simple and flexible. We personalise our partnerships to help you achieve your business goals. Here are some of the reasons why our partners choose us:
- Leading experts in food intolerance, allergy and health testing
- Wholesale prices for practitioners
- 40 years of expertise & our own accredited laboratory
- Quick, simple and convenient finger-prick blood tests
- Unique absorbent wand blood collection for added patient ease
- Drop and ship service available to patients
- 30-day sample stability, <1% failure rate, over 98% reproducibility
- White labelling service available
- Online ordering and results via our secure, user-friendly portal
- Referral scheme option
We work with like-minded professionals who share our mission to empower everyone to take control of their health and wellbeing, including:
- Nutrition Professionals
- Dermatologists and Aestheticians
- Functional Medicine Practitioners
- Coaches and Personal Trainers
- Holistic Therapists
Join our growing community and start seeing the benefits of food intolerance and health testing in your practice!
Get in Touch
*Practitioners must be appropriately qualified, proof of certification may be required.
82% of people felt health benefits from changing their diet based on their YorkTest results
Help improve the physical and mental health of your patients, who may be suffering from symptoms linked to food intolerances.
- 45% of people have some kind of food intolerance, according to research by Allergy UK
- Food-specific IgG results are an important marker of intestinal permeability (“leaky gut”)
- 84% of IBS suffers reported benefits from an IgG-guided elimination diet
70% of the immune system is in the gut – that’s why gut health plays such a key role in our overall health and wellbeing. Whether your patient’s goal is to lose weight, manage their IBS, improve their performance in the gym, or get glowing skin. By helping them to understand their food intolerances, you’re unlocking the first step on their journey to a happier, healthier self.
Empower your patients to better understand their body with our full range of tests
Test for IgG reactivity to 200 ingredients
Test for IgE reactivity to over 40 common allergens
Test for IgG reactivity to 100+ ingredients in children
All of our health tests are analysed in a UKAS accredited and CQC compliant laboratory, providing hospital standard results. Complement your existing services by giving patients the bigger picture on their health. Check for vitamin deficiencies, hormone imbalances, liver function, cholesterol levels and more…
- Essential Health Check
- Female Hormones Test
- Female Fertility Test
- Menopause Test
- Male Hormones Test
- Inflammation (CRP) Test
- Vitamin D Test
- Cholesterol Test
- Stress (Cortisol) Test
- Thyroid Test
- Liver Function Test
I felt amazing, not only did my skin improve with each day, my brain was less foggy and my energy levels increased dramatically.
Symptoms: guttate psoriasis
Food Reactions: dairy, gluten, and white potato
I have more energy and drive now to do things. It's amazing I could not ask for more.
Symptoms: Stomach Aches, Itchy Skin, Joint Pain, Tiredness
Food Reactions: Cow's Milk, Goat's Milk, Cheese, Vanilla
I couldn't imagine going back to the life I had before this test! I'm so relieved I did it. You only get one body, so you need to look after it, and I'm so glad I made the decision to look after mine.
Symptoms: Stomach aches, Bloating, Gas, Headaches, Brain Fog
Food Reactions: Wheat, Coffee, Sesame, Egg White