Vitamin B12 plays a really important role in red blood cell production, maintaining an energy-yielding metabolism and keeping your nervous system functioning properly.
Why not check out whether you have adequate vitamin B12 levels with our Essential Health Check Test, which tests for 19 different health markers including Vitamin B12?
- Key Ingredients: Methylcobalamin (Methyl B12) 1000 mcg, xylitol, cellulose, natural tropical flavour, ascorbic acid, stearic acid (vegetable source), and silicon dioxide
- Does not contain wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, peanuts or tree nuts
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Take one lozenge per day
- Food supplements should be used as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Get in touch with our Customer Service Team for further information or support
This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. This food supplement is distributed by Bigvits, a third-party company that specialises in food supplements. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions in relation to the purchase of any third-party products from YorkTest. YorkTest acts as a reseller only of any supplements and vitamins.