I’m Jackie. My WellWellWell nutrition clinic is based in West London and I have a particular interest in working with people with digestive difficulties, stress-related conditions or female health issues. Alongside my clinical work, I run wellbeing workshops in the workplace, providing nutrition support and guidance to busy professionals. My nutrition advice regularly features in the national press and I have appeared as a guest expert on radio and television lifestyle programmes, including Channel 4’s Superfoods. My clinical work has inspired me to write two books: Va Va Voom: the 10-Day Energy Diet (Headline, 2017) and The Right Bite: Smart Food Choices for Eating on the Go (Nourish 2016).
Accreditations / Education and Registrations
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition
- FdSc in Nutrition from the University of Bedfordshire
- Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Fellow of the Institute for Optimum Nutrition
- Winner of the 2018 Alternative Medicine & Holistic Health Award for Best Nutrition Clinics & Workshops
I’ve always been impressed by the rigorous approach of the yorktest team and the excellent customer support. As a practitioner, I find the tests both reliable and user-friendly, because they test a wide range of different foods.
What are the highlights of your role?
It can be overwhelming when you first see your test results. I enjoy supporting people with lots of relevant (and tasty!) alternatives to help them feel positive and motivated about their elimination diet.