I’m Elaine – I am a fully qualified and experienced nutritional therapist and run a busy, private practice in North London.
In clinical practice, I see clients with a broad spectrum of health issues. My specific areas of interest are: digestive health, food intolerance† and sensitivity, female health, hormone balance, autoimmune conditions, skin health, energy and weight management. I am an experienced Metabolic Balance coach, helping clients balance hormones and lose weight naturally.
My approach is to focus on examining the root cause behind clients’ symptoms and redressing the balance within the body, in order to restore optimal health. In addition to this, I lecture for the Institute for Optimum Nutrition on their Nutritional Therapy Diploma and I regularly attend seminars and conferences to stay ahead of current research and provide up-to-date advice to clients.
Accreditations / Education and Registrations
- Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Senior Associate Member of the Royal Society of Medicine (RSM)
- Member of the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)
- Metabolic Balance Practitioner
- BSc (Hons) in Home Economics with Nutrition and Food Science, University of Manchester
- BSc in Nutritional Therapy, University of West London
- NTEC Cancer: Nutritional support before, during and after treatment
As leaders in IgG testing, the yorktest results help clients understand what their body is saying to them. The wide range of tests give clients a valuable tool and a fast track way to identify problematic foods to help them move towards optimal health.
What are the highlights of your role?
I love seeing changes in clients’ health and wellbeing from the personalised nutrition guidance we offer, helping them to keep focused and motivated to making positive and healthy dietary changes.