Our latest customer survey results 2017
80% of customers saw improvements in their health
89% of those saw improvements within
Suffering with IBS, Bloating or Fatigue?
Take a look at our new premium range Food&DrinkScan Premium
The Customer Experience Results
2017 saw a record year here at yorktest. We secured an £8.65m investment with Key Capital Partners (KCP) and, towards the end of the year, we were gearing up to launch our most comprehensive programmes in yorktest history: our Premium range.
But what about behind the scenes? The faces behind the programmes. Building a global company would not be possible without our customers. That is why we showcase their testimonials on our website, publish their product reviews and ensure our Customer Care team are always on hand to support queries, no matter how big or small.
We recognise the true value of a customer’s experience before, during and after completing a programme. Twelve weeks into a customer’s elimination diet, we send out a follow-up questionnaire to give them an opportunity to summarise their journey and give us invaluable feedback. Like with any business, there’s always room for improvement – refining our service is key to our growth.
Thank you to all the customers who took the time to complete our survey and give us feedback following their yorktest programme. The input we received from all respondents will help create an even greater yorktest experience for 2018.
The customer survey results speak for themselves…
Areas to shout about
76% of our customers had been suffering with their symptoms for over a year when they came to yorktest. The top three common symptoms were digestive issues (75%), fatigue (21%) and skin (13%).
Concerningly, 47% of customers classified their symptoms as very severe before they came to us and 38% severe. Those two stats combined shows that 85% of customers surveyed in 2017 had severe, problematic symptoms.
Though this statistic is alarming, we’re delighted to announce that 4 out of 5 customers saw improvements in their health after following a yorktest programme.
Rate of improvement
89% of respondents saw improvement within one month and 69% within two weeks. It is noted that digestive issues and fatigue subside more quickly than other common symptoms. Here at yorktest, it is fantastic to see severe and moderate symptoms subside within a short time frame and how 4 out of 5 of our customers are on the road to better health.
84% of customers found our Customer Care team to be friendly and informative and 14% of people did not speak to Customer Care. The team showcase their finest efforts and expertise to customers, before, during and after their programmes have been completed. Have a question? They’ll answer it.
Our Customer Care team are always on hand to help every step of the way, and our results reflect this!
Some areas for improvement
74% of participants were aware of our referral scheme. Meanwhile 26% were not. Though this number is relatively low, we really want to shout about our refer-a-friend scheme and spread the word even further in 2018! Positively, 1 out of 3 customers had been referred to yorktest by a friend or family member, which demonstrates how many people are recommending our services.
Have you purchased a full programme from us and would like to find out about our refer-a-friend scheme? We offer a £50 discount off a full programme for your friend/family member and, guess what, there’s also something in it for you, too. A £20 M&S voucher will be directly posted to you as a thank you from us. Already referred a friend, but you want to spread the word even further? Not to worry, referrals are limitless and you’ll receive a voucher for every single referral.
62% of customers sought advice from their doctor, regarding their symptoms, and 38% did not. Similar to above, there are a small number of customers which approached us first. We are delighted that you feel we’re the first point of contact for the problematic symptoms you might be experiencing. However, we always recommend you book in at your GP to assess your symptoms first. This ultimately rules out any underlying conditions.
How can you get involved?
Here at yorktest, we’re always thinking ahead. If you’ve taken a full programme with us, you can be involved in what our statistics will look like for our 2018 customer survey!
All you need to do to take part is fill out our customer questionnaire which is sent to you 12-weeks after you receive your results. It gives you the opportunity to give us feedback on how we can develop and grow as a business or even just to say thank you.
Want to shout about how our programme has made a positive impact on your lifestyle?
We feature select case studies to feature on our testimonials page, so if a food intolerance test has changed your life, we want to hear from you! Please contact email@example.com