Use code: LIVER30 & Get 30% off our Livercheck test today!
The LiverCheck Test is a simple and convenient indicator of liver health.
- Liver disease is the only major cause of death still increasing year-on-year.
- Liver disease is the fifth ‘big killer’ in England & Wales, after heart, cancer, stroke and respiratory disease.
- Death rates for liver disease have increased 400% since 1970, and in people aged younger than 65 years they have risen almost five-fold.
- Liver disease kills more people than diabetes and road deaths combined
Use code LIVER30 at checkout
The most common reasons for developing Liver Disease
- Alcohol misuse.
- Hepatitis B and C.
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) caused by obesity.
- Note: There are lots of diseases that affect the liver, and many are very complex.
Why is it important to take a Liver Check?
- To provide a ‘first stage’ (a starting point) for those concerned about their liver health.
- Some may not be aware until damage is irreversible.
- Important that those that are concerned have a choice.
- Give people the information that may require them to make lifestyle changes.
20% off everything this Spring
Now is the best time to discover YorkTest's range of food intolerance programmes and health checks. Simply click below to browse all programmes and learn more about our testing. Then, at the checkout, simply quote the coupon code SPRING20 to claim your discount.* The offer ends 31st March.