Use code: LIVER30 & Get 30% off our Livercheck test today!
The LiverCheck Test is a simple and convenient indicator of liver health.
- Liver disease is the only major cause of death still increasing year-on-year.
- Liver disease is the fifth ‘big killer’ in England & Wales, after heart, cancer, stroke and respiratory disease.
- Death rates for liver disease have increased 400% since 1970, and in people aged younger than 65 years they have risen almost five-fold.
- Liver disease kills more people than diabetes and road deaths combined
The most common reasons for developing Liver Disease
- Alcohol misuse.
- Hepatitis B and C.
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) caused by obesity.
- Note: There are lots of diseases that affect the liver, and many are very complex.
Why is it important to take a Liver Check?
- To provide a ‘first stage’ (a starting point) for those concerned about their liver health.
- Some may not be aware until damage is irreversible.
- Important that those that are concerned have a choice.
- Give people the information that may require them to make lifestyle changes.