Position: Sales and Customer Service Executive
Salary: £20 – £23k
+ monthly individual and team commission.
As a Sales and Customer Service Executive at YorkTest Laboratories you will be responsible for servicing inbound phone calls and engaging with prospective and existing customers by explaining the full benefits of the YorkTest product range and services. Outbound call experience is essential, you will be required to call existing and conquest customers with view to generate revenue and hit sales KPI’s. You will also be responsible for delivering a consistently high level of customer service while actively promoting the brand of YorkTest Laboratories.
– To provide first class customer service
– To work proactively in order to maximise brand reputation and sales revenue through effective conversations
– Achieve outbound sales call KPIs to maximise up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
– Effectively handle inbound customer enquiries and pro-actively respond and provide solutions.
– Be competent in handling difficult conversations while working in line with the Company Complaints procedure, recording and escalating feedback where necessary.
– Good communication skills are essential, you will have a great understanding of how to apply personality, empathy and professionalism into every call.
- Be confident and competent in working in a target driven environment, demonstrating ambition to achieve your targets and resilience where needed.
– Great communication and customer service skills.
– An experienced salesperson with a passion to deliver the best service.
– Previous experience of working within a Sales and Service role.
– Target driven with evidence of achieving results and working to Key Performance Indicators.
– Experience in CMS Systems.
– IT literate.
– Great organisation and time management skills.
– Great problem solver.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Experience in confident objection handling.
– Able to work independently.
– Effective team work to support colleagues and foster a positive team environment.
– Enthusiastic, Ambitious and Empathetic.
– Team player.
– Positive can-do attitude.
– IT literate
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]