Food Intolerance Testing Company
Of The Year 2018
Take the First Step Today
Our FirstStep test is a simple home to laboratory test that gives you a positive or negative result on your food intolerance (defined as a raised level of food specific IgG antibodies):
- Expert laboratory testing and analysis
- Convenient home to laboratory testing service
- Free delivery and return post to our laboratory
- Personal one-to-one post-test support from our experienced customer care team
- If you have a positive result take one of our full testing programmes to find out what ingredients you are reacting to
- The FirstStep Test is not available outside the UK and Ireland
†YorkTest define Food Intolerance as a food-specific IgG reaction
*BANT stands for the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine – a professional body for registered nutrition practitioners
Our food intolerance testing programmes
Analyses your IgG reactions to a wide range of food and drink ingredients.
IBS Diet Programme
Suffering from digestive distress? Replace your trigger foods and optimise your diet.
Ideal Weight Programme
Are you eating well and exercising but not experiencing the desired results?
Our five simple steps
Spread the cost with our new monthly finance plan
Premium Plus Food&Drink Scan £399
- Expert testing and analysis of IgG antibody reactions to 208 food and drink ingredients
- Personal Nutritional Therapist Consultations
- A Health Check score from one of our health & fitness experts
- Results within 10 days
- £45 deposit followed by 6 monthly payments of £59
- 20% discount on selected products at Holford Direct*
Please contact our friendly team on 0800 074 6185 to find out more about our new payment plan and place your order over the phone.
Find out more
What our customers say
“My food cravings have finally disappeared and I have more motivation and zest! Overall I am much more active and outgoing. It has given me more freedom.”
Lesley Robinson, 52Joint pain, stomach pain & weight management
“Now I’m more focused and as the fog has lifted I’m able to see a clear path for the future. Not just where I want to take things but how to do it.”
David Brown, 39Always tired, brain fog & depression
“I am a changed woman and feel excited, energised and ready to take on new challenges! My overall health has improved, along with my mindset and overall digestion.”
Vivien Dagnall, 29Bloating, skin problems & abdominal pains
Read all our customer testimonials
Food Intolerance advice guides
What is food intolerance?What causes food intolerance & how you could develop a food intoleranceFind out moreSymptoms of Food IntoleranceWhat causes a food intolerance & what are the most common symptomsFind out moreExample Problem FoodsUnderstand your own personal food and drink intolerances & what effects they could have on your health and well-beingFind out more
Are you suffering from any of these symptoms?
Popular Blog Articles
What are the symptoms of Beef Intolerance?
Could You Have a Banana Allergy or Intolerance?
Do You Have A Tomato Allergy or Intolerance?
Caffeine Intolerance Signs & Symptoms
As seen on TV!
- Free delivery
- Food Intolerance Testing Company of the Year 2018
- Money back guarantee with food intolerance testing†
- After care customer service
- Producers of industry leading research and studies on food intolerance
- Personal one-to-one post-test support from BANT* registered nutritional therapists
† Money Back Promise – if no reactions are identified (available when you purchase one of our complete food intolerance programmes)