- HCPC Registered Biomedical Scientist
- Experience of clinical chemistry / biochemistry testing
- Scientific writing
- Interest in health and nutrition
- To provide scientific expertise within the YorkTest team to help support and grow the YorkTest business.
- To help develop, trial and implement new health testing services.
- To provide scientific information to support marketing and business development operations in promoting the scientific basis behind YorkTest activities.
- Keep up-to-date with the scientific literature and technical information relating to the YorkTest business and disseminate this information.
- Represent the company at scientific trade shows and health practitioner events.
- To provide practical support to the YorkTest laboratory in terms of immunoassay test manufacturing, blood sample testing and quality control.
- Provision of technical support.
- Scientific support in maintaining the efficacy of the YorkTest Quality Management System.
- Reporting to the Scientific Director and the Laboratory Director
If you would like to apply for this position, or to find out more information, please forward a CV and cover letter to [email protected]