YorkTest Laboratories Ltd is a leading provider of home to laboratory tests, empowering our customers to take control of their nutrition, health, and wellbeing.
YorkTest is a UK and US leading home-to-laboratory Food Intolerance, Allergy & Home Health testing company. Whilst the brand has enjoyed a presence in the UK for 40 years, the business has recently undergone a technology & branding refresh, with exciting growth plans, including the launch of a broader range of health & wellbeing products and development into new markets, such as the US.
Digital Marketing, including Social Media Marketing, is at the heart of our business plans and is critical to our future success. We are a consumer led business and great digital marketing / social media e-commerce strategies and implementation will drive our planned revenue growth.
About The Role/Candidate Requirements
This role requires an enthusiastic, creative ‘Digital all-rounder’ with a particular passion and interest in social media and content marketing. Hands-on content/campaign creation and management will be required in organic social media and email in addition to being very familiar with any leading website CMS. You will play a key role in the marketing team in both ensuring we provide our different markets/customers with quality/engaging social media content to help drive our revenue growth.
You will need to demonstrate clear experience and knowledge within the following key areas.
– Marketing content creation/management
– Organic social media management and engagement
– Paid social media advertising, with a particular focus on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and Linkedin
Good career prospects for an ambitious and hardworking person.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Candidates can be from an agency or client-side background. Some e-commerce experience would be useful.
Specific key responsibilities & daily/weekly tasks in this role will include:
- Marketing Content Plan: Helping develop the marketing content plan for all key markets & channels.
- Social media management (creating content and responding to enquiries, liking posts, boosting posts etc…).
- Social media influencers: sourcing, managing and developing relationship with ‘Influencers’ to grow brand awareness and drive sales; and engaging with the general public and customers with the influencers on our social media platforms.
- Defining, developing and delivering paid social campaigns that align with wider marketing initiatives
- Working with the marketing team on producing & scheduling all required marketing content (social media posts, blogs, articles, website updates, video etc…)
- Email Marketing: working closely with the Design & Marketing exec to help the team produce some email marketing campaigns.
- Website CMS – helping the team where needed to amend both UK & US websites
- Working with our marketing team and digital media & e-commerce agency to co-ordinate our marketing strategies (providing briefs/updates, assist in workflow management, communication within the teams etc..)
- Campaign management: help creating and implementing ‘promotional campaigns’ (e.g. Black Friday, New Year New You, Summer Sale..) via multiple channels.
To apply for this position, please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]