Employment Type: Permanent Role.
Full Stack: Working on databases all the way up to front end UI. Development and Testing.
WFH hybrid: working from home option with 1day in office per week.
Established and Growing HealthTech Company!
Join our rapidly growing health tech company! YorkTest are a leading health and wellness company with over 40 years of excellence and scientific expertise in the provision of home to laboratory tests and provide effective health and wellness advice and support.
Join the development team to help deliver innovative solutions that will improve the health and wellbeing of our customers and revolutionise the way our HealthTech company works. Enabling the company to grow worldwide.
– Strong commercial Microsoft .NET/C# with SQL Server development
– Html, .css, .js, .jquery.
– Entity Frameworks
– Git version control
– Relational database design, including stored procedures, indexing and query optimisation
– Solid foundation of good development practices
– Unit Testing Experience.
– Methodical, clean, clear and efficient approach to development.
– Strong sense of teamwork.
– Positive attitude, collaborating well on code reviews, a good team player.
- Passion for learning and sharing ideas and knowledge with the team.
Good to have:
– js / React experience.
– Cloud based (Azure) development and integration experience
– 5+ years’ experience within commercial .Net development.
– Zoho experience
- Umbraco experience
– Work within a close nit team to deliver value and quality.
– Support the team with your expertise and opinions to drive forward delivery & Quality
– Ensure your code is secure
– Suggest ways for all developers to work smarter
– Ensure code is peer reviewed, unit tested, integration tested designed and developed to a high standard.
– Present new innovative ideas.
- Testing of your own code.
– Participation in company bonus scheme
– Company pension scheme
– Gym membership contribution
– Staff social activities
– Working from home option with 1day in office per week
– Free staff parking
For further information or to apply for this position, please email your CV to Sabrina Quinn at [email protected]