YorkTest Laboratories are seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager who will maintain and develop our core B2C website and oversee all digital marketing activities to increase our customer acquisition and retention.
YorkTest is the UK’s leading home-to-laboratory Food Intolerance, Allergy & Health testing company. Whilst the brand has enjoyed a presence in the UK for 40 years, the business has recently undergone a technology & branding refresh, with exciting growth plans, including the launch of a broader range of health & wellbeing products and development into new markets.
Digital Marketing will be at the heart of our business plans and is critical to our future success. We are a consumer led business and great digital marketing/e-commerce strategies and implementation will drive our planned revenue growth.
About The Role/Candidate Requirements
The ideal candidate will be an all-round ecommerce and marketing expert who will maintain and develop our core B2C website and oversee all digital marketing activities to increase our customer acquisition and retention.
This role will also encompasses our B2B activities. You will be required to support our growing sales function and assist in the development of marketing campaigns and materials to support our corporate and practitioner channels.
Essential skills and experience
We welcome candidates from both an agency or client-side background.
- 4+ years experience in a similar role, in the field of digital marketing or eCommerce. (We would also consider strong candidates from a content background.)
- Excellent copywriting skills and attention to detail, including experience of writing, proofing and editing marketing materials in a variety of formats.
- Proven marketing planning and project management experience, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrable experience creating short and long form written content, including blog posts, landing pages and product pages.
- Proven experience coordinating and delivering integrated campaigns and projects with external agencies, internal specialists and freelancers
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics (or similar) and experience using data to report on marketing KPIs
- Knowledge of on-page SEO, including keyword research, content optimisation and metadata optimisation
- Creative brand management experience and the ability to manage the creative process of campaigns from idea and brief through to execution.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office and experience of using databases/CRM systems.
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience developing and optimising paid media campaigns (Google Ads & Bing)
- Experience developing and optimising paid social campaigns (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn)
- Experience of testing and implementing CRO best practices
- Technical and off-page SEO experience
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Candidates can be from an agency or client-side background.
Specific key responsibilities & daily/weekly tasks in this role will include:
- Working closely with our Fractional CMO to define and deliver the our marketing strategy and plan across B2B and B2C channels
- Line managing and mentoring an internal team consisting of a Social Media Executive and Digital Marketing Executive
- Working closely with the internal marketing team to produce and manage B2B and B2C email marketing campaigns using ZOHO and provide regular reporting on key performance metrics.
- Working closely with our social media executive to plan and deliver organic and paid social campaigns
- Making sure that brand guidelines and brand tone of voice are adhered to in all marketing activities
- Managing and updating content on both UK & US website, including pricing changes, product pages and producing long form content for blogs
- Liaising with external agencies (primarily PR & PPC) to coordinate external marketing activities (providing briefs/updates, assisting with workflow management, communication within the teams etc..)
- Creating, managing and implementing campaigns for key product launches and seasonal (e.g. Black Friday, New Year New You, Summer Sale..) via multiple channels.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]