Self-Employed Nutritional Therapist
About the company
YorkTest Laboratories provide personal home to laboratory food intolerance tests to help people optimise their diet. An important part of our programme is the expert nutritional therapist consultation and follow up support that we provide.
Are you a self-employed Nutritional Therapist able to provide 30-minute telephone or online nutritional consultations to our customers? You may be BANT registered or other suitably qualified nutritional professional.
Flexible working hours and competitive rate of pay per consultation.
– Provide nutritional consultations by phone or online at home with customers who have recently taken a food intolerance test. Some evenings and weekend times may be required
– Spend time prior to each appointment preparing and familiarising with customer test results and any other information provided
– Make comprehensive notes on-line during telephone consultations and preparation of occasional follow-up emails
– Sharing nutritional expertise with Head of Customer Service with answers to any ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ or feedback
– Annual visit to Head Office for training and team bonding with our other Nutritional Therapists
– Hold a British Association of Nutritional Therapists (BANT) Qualification and be registered with CNHC or other equivalent qualification or experience
– Ability to work under own initiative
– 12 months+ post qualification experience
– Credibility and influence when speaking to customers
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
– A desire to offer a First-Class Customer Service
– Ability to develop relationships with people
– A commitment to promoting and maintaining a company brand
– Planning and Organising skills
– Own computer with good wi-fi connection and telephone access
If you have the skills and experience required, please apply explaining briefly the reasons why you think you would be suitable for this position.
In return, YorkTest offers a competitive package, further information of this will be provided at interview.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]