YorkTest Laboratories Ltd is a leading provider of home to laboratory tests, empowering our customers to take control of their nutrition, health, and wellbeing.
• To provide first class customer service.
• To work proactively to maximise brand reputation and sales revenue through effective conversations.
• Build brand reputation through generating positive reviews and case studies.
• Achieve outbound sales call KPI’s to maximise up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
• Effectively handle inbound customer enquiries and pro-actively respond and provide solutions.
• Be competent in handling difficult conversations while working in line with the Company Complaints procedure, recording and escalating feedback where necessary.
• Good communication skills are essential, you will have a great understanding of how to apply personality, empathy, and professionalism into every call.
• Be confident and competent in working in a target driven environment, demonstrating ambition to achieve your targets and resilience where needed.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Great communication and customer service skills.
• Previous experience of working within a Sales and Service role.
• Experience of working within or interest in the health sector is desirable.
• Target driven with evidence of achieving results and working to Key Performance Indicators.
• Experience in CMS Systems.
• Great organisation and time management skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective team work to support colleagues and foster a positive team environment.
• Enthusiastic, Ambitious and Empathetic.
• Positive can-do attitude.
Reporting to our Head of Customer Service and is based at our Head Office in York.
If you would like to apply for this role please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org