Person Specification (required):
• Experience of working in a laboratory – preferably at least two years’ experience
• Knowledge or experience of using ELISA techniques would be ideal, or willingness to learn quickly
• Strong focus on quality and efficiency, with excellent planning and organisational skills
• You will be naturally self-motivated, and diligent in your work ethic
• Excellent communication and team skills
• Computer literacy important
• Titrations of allergens to ensure correct dilutions used
• Preparation of dilutions for production
• Assembly of final plates for testing in house & export use
• Post-manufacture quality control checks
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of production equipment
What we offer:
We offer the opportunity to diversify your skillset with training and development. Further to this we offer:
• To be part of a leading Health Tech business in the home-to-laboratory testing sector
• A range of additional employee benefits and services
• Progression opportunities
• A fast-paced environment
• A passionate team with a strong culture
• A rapidly growing, ambitious company
As Europe’s leading provider of food specific IgG antibody testing, you are joining a passionate and dynamic company with a strong scientific heritage with 40 years’ experience at the forefront of the industry. Rapidly expanding our reach as a leading Health Tech business, we offer the career minded individual, a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop with the organisation.
YorkTest Laboratories provides a comprehensive range of home-to-laboratory testing services to a diverse market of consumers.
We are a company truly passionate about our products, customers and our people.
If you would like to apply for this role please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org