Business Development Manager – Corporate Accounts
About the company
YorkTest Laboratories Ltd is a leading provider of home to laboratory tests, empowering our customers to take control of their nutrition, health and wellbeing.
As a Corporate Business Development Manager at YorkTest you will be responsible for successfully instigating new growth opportunities within our health and wellbeing corporate channel. We are looking for entrepreneurial thinking, a salesperson who can work to a clear strategy and achieve ambitious KPIs.
– Identify new growth opportunities both online and offline, provide clarity on the commercial opportunity and operating model.
– Development of end-to-end project plans for new partner opportunities, managing the sales process to normal BAU.
– To investigate new opportunities through research methods, LinkedIn, and outbound calls.
– Conduct partner presentations virtually and in person.
– To achieve and exceed the monthly financials and KPI targets set.
– Responsibility for your own performance.
– Keeping up to date within the health and wellbeing arena to support your continued knowledge within this field.
– Maintaining and updating our corporate database.
– Constantly seeking new opportunities to maximise corporate sales across the Health and Wellbeing sector.
– Strong influencing, interpersonal and communication skills.
– Stakeholder and relationship management.
– Experience in social platforms, especially LinkedIn.
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills with proven ability to turn leads into executable plans.
– A natural relationship builder, communicator and passionate to deliver the best customer service.
– Previous experience with winning new B2B corporate business.
– Flexible to travel.
– Experience of working within or interest in the health sector is desirable.
– Motivated by achieving results and working to KPIs.
– Great organisation and time management skills.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Positive can-do attitude.
Reporting to our Head of Sales & Customer Service, this role is based at our Head Office in York. Travel will be required – in line with what it takes to ‘get the job done’.
This is an excellent opportunity to join us at an exciting time of growth! In exchange for your experience and dedication, we will reward you with a competitive salary and commission structure along with a fun place to work!
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]