Yorktest Laboratories Ltd is a leading provider of home to laboratory tests, empowering our customers to take control of their nutrition, health and wellbeing.
• Create your own leads and generate sales with new clients.
• To investigate new opportunities through research methods, LinkedIn and outbound calls.
• To achieve and exceed the monthly financials and KPI targets set.
• Keeping up to date within the health and wellbeing arena to support your continued knowledge within this field.
• Maintaining and updating our B2B database.
• Constantly seeking new opportunities to maximise sales opportunities across the Health and Wellbeing sector.
• Experience within a target driven sales environment is essential.
• Previous experience of providing great account management to existing customers.
• Previous experience with winning new B2B business.
• Experience of working within or interest in the health sector is desirable.
• Motivated by achieving results and working to KPIs.
• Great communication and customer service skills.
• Experienced social seller – in particular LinkedIn.
• Great organisation and time management skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Positive can-do attitude.
Reporting to our Head of Sales & Customer Care, this is now mainly a desk-based position rather than field-based due to the coronavirus pandemic; and is based at our Head Office in York.
If you would like to apply for this role please email a copy of your CV to [email protected]