Friendly experts who care about your food intolerance
YorkTest Laboratories have over 30 years of excellence in laboratory diagnostic testing, and are Europe’s leading provider of food and drink specific IgG antibody testing programmes. We are passionate about providing you with personalised information and support that can be used to help optimise your health and wellbeing.
Dr Gill Hart
As a Biochemist with over 25 years of experience in the development and validation of diagnostic tests, Gill is an expert in food intolerance and steers the company’s research and development.
Dr Peter Horlock
Head of Laboratory
Heading up a team of Biomedical Scientists, Peter ensures the laboratory runs smoothly and continually adheres to our strict quality control procedures.
Nutritional Therapist Manager
Sarah manages our team of BANT and CNHC registered Nutritional Therapists, overseeing customer consultations
30 years of scientific expertise
Our fully audited and accredited laboratory places us at the forefront of scientific innovation.
158 foods tested
Our comprehensive testing service provides customers with actionable information to help optimise their diet and wellbeing.
With over 30 years of experience in scientific innovation, we have a strong heritage of invaluable knowledge, research and expertise.
- We will check your test at key stages throughout the laboratory process before sending you the final result.
- We will comprehensively maintain and calibrate the equipment used to test your sample to ensure accuracy.
- We will scrutinise the results of your test and only release the results when we are completely satisfied.
- We will use the latest information technology within the laboratory processes to ensure the very highest levels of accuracy.
- We will ensure your test is carried out by trained, qualified scientists at the YorkTest laboratory.
- We will ensure your sample is rigorously tested by our own in house laboratory scientists.
- You have assurance that the blood collection kits and methods used are CE marked.
- We will safeguard the confidentiality of your test throughout the process by using a unique number, enabling it to be tracked at every stage while ensuring that confidentiality is maintained.
- We will never give details of your test to any person, institution, organisation or body without your consent or unless ordered to do so by a court order.
- Your information will be kept safe at all times in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1994.
- Our quality assurance procedures are audited by independent authorities to ensure compliance with international regulations (ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003).
- YorkTest Laboratories produce unique sterile blood collection kits that comply with the European Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC and the European In Vitro Diagnostic Directive 98/79/EC.
- Along with your results, we will issue you with comprehensive support information to ensure you maintain optimum health.
- Food and drink specific IgG reactions tests customers will also receive the personal one-to-one advice from BANT/IANT* registered Nutritional Therapists to support your dietary changes.
- You will have access to a free initial consultation to help identify the correct test for you. Call our consultants on 0800 074 6185 or for Ireland 01 20 22 701.
*British/Irish Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
- YorkTest offers a 30-day money back guarantee. You can return your test in its original and unused condition within 30 days of purchase for a full refund if you decide not to go ahead. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- When you order your test we'll despatch it within 2-5 business days.
- If you are ordering from outside the UK and Ireland please allow 2-3 weeks.